how varied the settings for all our cups of tea can be.very nice shireena.
Oh my goodness, I love this! :) Chai is so so so so wonderful.
Thanks, Arch! I feel honored that you posted this picture. Take care,Shireena
Hey Arch....Simply stunning. Its amazing how a cup of tea (or even a picture of it for that matter) can evoke so many emotions and memories:-)I have always wanted to open and run a tea-house some day. Your pictures have brought back that yearning again!
I love this shot...two things I love in one - city life & chai!
Where is this?
Styleaddicts~ Thanks and hope we see you start that project soon:-)MPG- This photograph is by Shireena. I am featuring a section where I post pictures of chai sent by chai-loving blogging friends:-))Why don't you send too:-))
Post a Comment
7 comments:
how varied the settings for all our cups of tea can be.
very nice shireena.
Oh my goodness, I love this! :) Chai is so so so so wonderful.
Thanks, Arch! I feel honored that you posted this picture.
Take care,
Shireena
Hey Arch....Simply stunning. Its amazing how a cup of tea (or even a picture of it for that matter) can evoke so many emotions and memories:-)
I have always wanted to open and run a tea-house some day. Your pictures have brought back that yearning again!
I love this shot...two things I love in one - city life & chai!
Where is this?
Styleaddicts~ Thanks and hope we see you start that project soon:-)
MPG- This photograph is by Shireena.
I am featuring a section where I post pictures of chai sent by chai-loving blogging friends:-))
Why don't you send too:-))
Post a Comment