would make a lovely coffeetable err..chai-table book with all these lovely images! :-) May I reserve a signed copy? :-)
Also - would be lovely to capture images of chai from around India..I have such fond memories of drinking chai in the different states - bihar, gujarat, rajasthan, haryana, delhi, maharashtra..not the train walla ones - but from actual street vendors..wish I had some cool cameras back then..well, hopefully - can get to travel again to drink chai all over India! :-)
Thanks for evoking my chai related nostalgia with your beautiful images, and a neat energy booster to look at your images and start my day - this is a god-send blog - a great treat for the past and present!
Wow. You know what I like best about this picture...the little drops of water that have condensed on the rim of the glass cup. Neat! So do you like your tea black or both ways?
6 comments:
I've linked you! These cups could be displayed on a wall in a chai shoppe...so beautiful and inspiring. Oops! Off to make a cup now.
xo
Thanks:-) Blue:-)
such wonderful images!
would make a lovely coffeetable err..chai-table book with all these lovely images! :-) May I reserve a signed copy? :-)
Also - would be lovely to capture images of chai from around India..I have such fond memories of drinking chai in the different states - bihar, gujarat, rajasthan, haryana, delhi, maharashtra..not the train walla ones - but from actual street vendors..wish I had some cool cameras back then..well, hopefully - can get to travel again to drink chai all over India! :-)
Thanks for evoking my chai related nostalgia with your beautiful images, and a neat energy booster to look at your images and start my day - this is a god-send blog - a great treat for the past and present!
praba- Thanks for your lovely comment:-)
Well, I haven't thought so far into the future;-) I love tea and hence the blog....hopefully it will evolve with time...
Thanks for the suggestion...I plan to capture my tea even when I travel;-)
Wow. You know what I like best about this picture...the little drops of water that have condensed on the rim of the glass cup. Neat! So do you like your tea black or both ways?
This is a totally dreamy picture! wHAT A treat!
oh fantastic shot. I clicked on the image to see this HUGE pic with the prettiest water droplets and details. Lovely idea to have a chai blog :)
Post a Comment