Blue- Wishing you too a very happy new year 2008!!! Will be over checking out your lovely blog soon:-)
jo- Thanks and wish you the same:-)
I don't claim to be an expert in making Chai:-))...I make chai in various different ways depending on my state of mind & time ...will surely share it with your soon:-))
3 comments:
Happy New Year Archana...Love these!
I hope you enjoy many a blissful cupful in the new year.
xo
Gillian
Happy New Year! May you blog even more in 2008 :-)
Jo
PS: Though I make passble chai, I am far from being an expert. Someday, can you please let me know the step by step chai making process?
Blue- Wishing you too a very happy new year 2008!!! Will be over checking out your lovely blog soon:-)
jo- Thanks and wish you the same:-)
I don't claim to be an expert in making Chai:-))...I make chai in various different ways depending on my state of mind & time ...will surely share it with your soon:-))
Post a Comment