Thursday, March 6, 2008


6 comments:

pink dogwood said...

your blog is so beautiful :)
Bhavana

Step Ahead said...

Hey Arch, what is that sinful looking edible object?!!! It looks yummy :-)
I do have a blog, but I write in French most of the time. (When I do write, that is.) I was learning French last year and hence the French posts. Anyways, its name is gendd.blogspot.com

Take care and have a lovely weekend!

Cheers!
Jo

Archana Srinivas Pottery said...

pink dogwood- Thanks:-) Drop by often:-)

Jo- That is an Orange Marie covered in dark chocolate;-))
Do join me:-)

pRiyA said...

now i'm going to go buy orange marie covered in dark chocolate. the photo is simply irresistable.

Archana Srinivas Pottery said...

priya- it's home made...very easy to make..just melt cooking chocolate in a double boiler...dip any biscuit of ur choice and let it cool;-)

Chandan said...

the biscuit looks finger licking good...