I will send :)
I will send soon. I am a chai lover too.
What a great idea! Any particular date you want the pics by?
Guys send it sooooon!!!lets get the ball rolling...oops tea pourin;-)
How come I missed this "T" blog? Glad to find it. :-)--Sudhakar
what fun! just bought a new package of flavoured twinings. just the thing to photograph and send across!!!
Priya gave me the heads up on this event. Shall send a pic soon.
can i send a pic of chai tooo????
I'll have to take and send..but it is interesting.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I will send :)
I will send soon. I am a chai lover too.
What a great idea! Any particular date you want the pics by?
Guys send it sooooon!!!
lets get the ball rolling...oops tea pourin;-)
How come I missed this "T" blog? Glad to find it. :-)
--Sudhakar
what fun! just bought a new package of flavoured twinings. just the thing to photograph and send across!!!
Priya gave me the heads up on this event. Shall send a pic soon.
can i send a pic of chai tooo????
I'll have to take and send..but it is interesting.
Post a Comment