what cookies? are those little works of art cookies? there is so much to know about Indian food. everything looks scrumPTIOUS!!!!! I recently bought two Indian products to try at home; one is coconut curry sauce and one is tikka? I am so excited!!! I can hardly wait to make this. xoxo
this picture -- and the one below it -- they're lovely. you've made me stop and think for a peaceful moment. for which i thank you. your blog by itself: a great idea. we need to put a stop to so many things, slow things down. be aware of everything at once in a blissful state of forgetfulness. forgetfulness which becomes an awareness that extends itself out of the realm of your body.
yes, i am making a lot of this. but i believe that is better than making too little of it.
5 comments:
ooooh i love those cookies,i forgot the name arch.oh how i would love that for once someone made tea for me (served with these cookies).
lovely pic.
megha- Those are Jim Jams:-))
Sure come on over a hot cup is waiting for you:-))
I love this picture - the tea cup almost has the yin-yang pattern going.
what cookies? are those little works of art cookies?
there is so much to know about Indian food.
everything looks scrumPTIOUS!!!!!
I recently bought two Indian products to try at home; one is coconut curry sauce and one is tikka?
I am so excited!!! I can hardly wait to make this.
xoxo
this picture -- and the one below it -- they're lovely. you've made me stop and think for a peaceful moment. for which i thank you. your blog by itself: a great idea. we need to put a stop to so many things, slow things down. be aware of everything at once in a blissful state of forgetfulness. forgetfulness which becomes an awareness that extends itself out of the realm of your body.
yes, i am making a lot of this. but i believe that is better than making too little of it.
this is tea.
Post a Comment