Just finished a cuppa of masala chai with two toasted slices of cracked wheat bread... I like to dunk toast in the chai and gulp it down, soggy and dripping... :)
Thanks for the magnificient pictures and allowing us to peek into your lovely home... waiting for the pics of the new place!
7 comments:
Makes me want a cup right now, and I don't have any at home.
ahh light!
Enjoying a cuppa while sitting and watching the world goes by....mmmm...
Just finished a cuppa of masala chai with two toasted slices of cracked wheat bread... I like to dunk toast in the chai and gulp it down, soggy and dripping... :)
Thanks for the magnificient pictures and allowing us to peek into your lovely home... waiting for the pics of the new place!
Lakshmi
Thanks everyone:-)
Lakshmi- I like to do the same thing with Suji Rusk or PArle G;-)
Sooji Rusk - I miss like crazy! Need to go to the Indian store and hunt for it... But Parle-G is way too soggy, even by my standards... :)
Lakshmi~ That's the trick with Parle -G...just one dip and gulp;-)
Post a Comment