lovely,the snowflakes are beautiful,here we have real snowflakes today.love the mug too :)
Hi Arch, what cake is that in the very first pic please do tell and if you have the recipe would you mind sharing????? yummmm
Beautiful shots....love your mug.
Thanks guys:-)Zobars~ It's a regular plum cake but the moistest and most delicious from All Saints Bakery in Bangalore:-))Shalini~ I picked it up recently from a crafts mela:-)
thanks for the answer to my question Archana. I hope that someday I can taste and learn how to make it too.
Awesome clicks...
aww..I love your blog--found you via P at What Possesed Me...I will be back for sure...I've spent a lot of time in India earlier in life and your blogs really alleviate my longing to go back...
love this one..
I love a cuppsa chai, I'm a huge fan! Your Blog is very cool, lovely feeling.Sarah:))
Found you from zobars blog...your pictures are beautiful. Chai is also a big part of our day :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
lovely,the snowflakes are beautiful,here we have real snowflakes today.love the mug too :)
Hi Arch,
what cake is that in the very first pic please do tell and if you have the recipe would you mind sharing????? yummmm
Beautiful shots....love your mug.
Thanks guys:-)
Zobars~ It's a regular plum cake but the moistest and most delicious from All Saints Bakery in Bangalore:-))
Shalini~ I picked it up recently from a crafts mela:-)
thanks for the answer to my question Archana. I hope that someday I can taste and learn how to make it too.
Awesome clicks...
aww..I love your blog--found you via P at What Possesed Me...I will be back for sure...
I've spent a lot of time in India earlier in life and your blogs really alleviate my longing to go back...
love this one..
I love a cuppsa chai, I'm a huge fan! Your Blog is very cool, lovely feeling.
Sarah:))
Found you from zobars blog...your pictures are beautiful. Chai is also a big part of our day :)
Post a Comment