Sunday, March 29, 2009

8 comments:

Keiichi said...

I like this scene,too!
Wish you a happy day!

Maya Sara Matthew said...

I like to think the reflection is of eucalyptus trees.

Anonymous said...

Deep in a forest with a cup of tea.. what a nice day!

Priyanka said...

What a beautiful pic!! The reflection and the tea look so good.

megha puNAter" said...

beautiful pic arch :)

our little love nest said...

yummy and pretty!
~dee :)
*thinking I need to add you to our list of favourites*

georgia b. said...

oh, goodness!
what a creative blog idea.
who knew there could be so many pictures of something so simple. every single picture is just as interesting as the one before it. your photos are beautiful. i could never get sick of looking at a cup of chai here. lovely! found you through Ida at Misty Afternoon.

ELAINE ERIG said...

HUMMMMMMM.....THIS CUP OF CHAI MARVELLOUS