bourbon with chai!! love it. Like it how the hot chai melts the chocolate :)
Now I want a bourbon biscuit (they are not available here)!!Lovely pic as usual.
i like to eat bourbon....its one of the best biscuits
perfect chai :) I miss bourbon biscuits
oh i love ur bLog ....!!!!
bravo...you are making me hungry.those bourbon cremes are number one on my list....xoxo
Fantastic. I'm still in love with your blog :-)Regards, FioIn a cup of...
You've been gone for way too long, A... :( Hope all is well.
Lovely photo.I just found your blog and happy I did :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
bourbon with chai!! love it. Like it how the hot chai melts the chocolate :)
Now I want a bourbon biscuit (they are not available here)!!
Lovely pic as usual.
i like to eat bourbon....its one of the best biscuits
perfect chai :) I miss bourbon biscuits
oh i love ur bLog ....!!!!
bravo...you are making me hungry.
those bourbon cremes are number one on my list....xoxo
Fantastic. I'm still in love with your blog :-)
Regards, Fio
In a cup of...
You've been gone for way too long, A... :( Hope all is well.
Lovely photo.
I just found your blog and happy I did :)
Post a Comment