I was lucky enough to be in India for two weeks and had chai quite a few times - the best was made by a man on the street in Varanasi - and he made like your recipe...It was a revelation compared to anything else I had tried - I can't wait to make my own!!
6 comments:
Mmmm. Your photography, well, it's just good for the soul. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.
I love the intimacy of this shot.
love the mugs. where did you get them ?
This has a '70s feel to it.
I was lucky enough to be in India for two weeks and had chai quite a few times - the best was made by a man on the street in Varanasi - and he made like your recipe...It was a revelation compared to anything else I had tried - I can't wait to make my own!!
Lovely tea tray. Can you please share where you got it? Thanks!
Post a Comment