Gee that was quick Arch. I enjoyed having you over :)When I look at this picture it seems like I am looking at someone else's house, so I guess this is what it must look like to visitors.
I am new to your blog. M a big chai lover. Waiting for morning already :)And very Cool , o i mean hot pics.
Cute snap, I'm trying to zero in on those two little figurines near the tea cup :-)
What fun! Flickr meetup's are great...I did a couple while I was in Delhi too :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Gee that was quick Arch. I enjoyed having you over :)
When I look at this picture it seems like I am looking at someone else's house, so I guess this is what it must look like to visitors.
I am new to your blog. M a big chai lover. Waiting for morning already :)
And very Cool , o i mean hot pics.
Cute snap, I'm trying to zero in on those two little figurines near the tea cup :-)
What fun! Flickr meetup's are great...I did a couple while I was in Delhi too :-)
Post a Comment