What an interestingplace this is Arch...i've had a great time sipping so many different takes on tea! You had a question about a cup measure, but I didn't have any address to get back to.Will try and answer it here. I use the standard American cup measure which is = 8oz/16tbsps/227gms
6 comments:
What an interestingplace this is Arch...i've had a great time sipping so many different takes on tea! You had a question about a cup measure, but I didn't have any address to get back to.Will try and answer it here.
I use the standard American cup measure which is = 8oz/16tbsps/227gms
Hi Deeba~
Welcome to 'A Cup of Chai...'
I am afraid you got the wrong Arch, I don't think I have visited your blog before, but nevertheless now I can visit your blog:-)
wauw, what a nice blog-"theme", heh- follower from now on!
Your milky cups of chai remind me of those my mother made for me. Oh how you are making me long to be close to my mother.
Thank you for sharing, your beautiful images.
wow,what a way to start the day.........
Thanks all:-)
Post a Comment