i just took some cha pictures too :D . will share. this is lovely!. I'm completely nuts about cha in any form. black, with milk, herbal varieties...anything at all. But I love it best when infused in a pot and is Darjeeling. Love this space!
The thing to have on a rainy morning. Arch, are these prints available otherwise? Let me know, since I love your chai pictures and would love to hang a few in my breakfast nook.
7 comments:
i just took some cha pictures too :D . will share. this is lovely!. I'm completely nuts about cha in any form. black, with milk, herbal varieties...anything at all. But I love it best when infused in a pot and is Darjeeling. Love this space!
The thing to have on a rainy morning. Arch, are these prints available otherwise? Let me know, since I love your chai pictures and would love to hang a few in my breakfast nook.
Aparna~ Welcome and do join me for a cuppa:-)
Perfect Witch~ I am working on that hopefully will have some prints for sale soon:-)
lovely arch :)
Lovely! The act of pouring tea is such a wonderful thing, full of anticipation.
Looking forward to seeing your prints...would love to buy too.
Okay,
I will pour some hot chai.
And I will drink a cup of Coffee.
Have a nice day!
This is awesome
Post a Comment