Delicious. Color, texture, light, everything.
Perfect title for a refreshing cup of adrak chai! Love the look of the ceramic cup and I am sure this would've been a very tasty cup of hot chai...
OMG! Brownies!!! No! No!! Noooo!!!
perfect chai and perfect shot..
Raincloud, SuhaelAmrita, Hari Chandana~ Thank you:-)Priya~ It's Black Til Chikki:-)
Perfect!
I love the light in this photo. Really brings out the texture of the drink. I can almost feel it in my mouth.MM/flockofteacosyhttp://flockofteacosy.blogspot.com/
true.. It does look really really tempting.. Lovely snap.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Delicious. Color, texture, light, everything.
Perfect title for a refreshing cup of adrak chai! Love the look of the ceramic cup and I am sure this would've been a very tasty cup of hot chai...
OMG! Brownies!!! No! No!! Noooo!!!
perfect chai and perfect shot..
Raincloud, SuhaelAmrita, Hari Chandana~ Thank you:-)
Priya~ It's Black Til Chikki:-)
Perfect!
I love the light in this photo. Really brings out the texture of the drink. I can almost feel it in my mouth.
MM/flockofteacosy
http://flockofteacosy.blogspot.com/
true.. It does look really really tempting.. Lovely snap.
Post a Comment