I have morningsI haveTeaI havea TerraceJust that all three of these do not happen together :)
Love Arch's post, Love Prashant's comment :)
Absolutely love this blog.just seing the pics gives me a sense of warmth.Stumbled upon a few blogs a year,this being one,which inspired to me to start writing.I'm here :)http://not-so-wordy.tumblr.com/
I love this perspective! How did you do it?
Never thought a chai could have a blog all by itself....I am a tea addict and loved it! and each pic is so nicely photographed. - squeakycorner
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I have
mornings
I have
Tea
I have
a Terrace
Just that all three of these do not happen together :)
Love Arch's post, Love Prashant's comment :)
Absolutely love this blog.just seing the pics gives me a sense of warmth.
Stumbled upon a few blogs a year,this being one,which inspired to me to start writing.
I'm here :)
http://not-so-wordy.tumblr.com/
I love this perspective! How did you do it?
Never thought a chai could have a blog all by itself....I am a tea addict and loved it! and each pic is so nicely photographed. - squeakycorner
Post a Comment