Hi Arch,Thanks a ton... fell in love with your tray ... hmm! do you think we'll be starting a shopping spree ... all over tea ... I really need that ( need ...;) ... not want ...) Rajee
I like no I love to have a cup of chai in the morning and in the evening. It is so delicious Oh not in the cup in the mug
Rajee~You are most welcome:-) That's an old walnut wood tray from Jammu picked up by my Mom ages ago:-)A Cup of Chai~ That's a great username:-) Would love to see your blog;-)
So lovely and fresh..Your mug is so pretty.. looks hand painted..is it?
Purnima~ Yes, it is a handmade mug:-) The husband picked it up from the far east:-)
love the mug, the tray and best of all...the TEA!
Archana,Honest confession.. I want to visit your home in real.. to see your cups and mugs collection (primarily) and chit-o-chat with over a cup of tea..!Am
so lovely!it rained today and this mug of chai would have been lovely!PS love the mug~Sharanya
Gorgeous!
the bouganvilla looks lovely with the chai!!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hi Arch,
Thanks a ton... fell in love with your tray ... hmm! do you think we'll be starting a shopping spree ... all over tea ... I really need that ( need ...;) ... not want ...)
Rajee
I like no I love to have a cup of chai in the morning and in the evening. It is so delicious Oh not in the cup in the mug
Rajee~
You are most welcome:-)
That's an old walnut wood tray from Jammu picked up by my Mom ages ago:-)
A Cup of Chai~ That's a great username:-) Would love to see your blog;-)
So lovely and fresh..Your mug is so pretty.. looks hand painted..is it?
Purnima~ Yes, it is a handmade mug:-) The husband picked it up from the far east:-)
love the mug, the tray and best of all...the TEA!
Archana,
Honest confession.. I want to visit your home in real.. to see your cups and mugs collection (primarily) and chit-o-chat with over a cup of tea..!
Am
so lovely!
it rained today and this mug of chai would have been lovely!
PS love the mug
~Sharanya
Gorgeous!
the bouganvilla looks lovely with the chai!!!!
Post a Comment