I want Moroccan mint and vanilla one..!Can I join you there?Must say the pic is so much inspiring and same time touchy.. reminds me, I have to rush to kitchen and make a cup of Teeeee..!TataAmrita
Wow! What a selection!
What a lovely little rainbow of teas! I'd like a cup of Straits Tea please. Is that a Sri Lankan one?
Thanks :-)Shalini~ The packet says it comes from Sumatra!!
Epic!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I want Moroccan mint and vanilla one..!Can I join you there?
Must say the pic is so much inspiring and same time touchy.. reminds me, I have to rush to kitchen and make a cup of Teeeee..!
Tata
Amrita
Wow! What a selection!
What a lovely little rainbow of teas! I'd like a cup of Straits Tea please. Is that a Sri Lankan one?
Thanks :-)
Shalini~ The packet says it comes from Sumatra!!
Epic!
Post a Comment