very pretty! that's a plant growing in a chai cup! how do you water it if it doesn't have a drainage hole?
very attractive image.loving the composition.
priya~ Isn't it lovely? It's actually a planter with holes below and the saucer is attached to the platter:-) Sarmistha~ Thank you.
wonderful light on your chai cup:)! I like it:)! Susanne
lovely one Arch. have a similar one :)
Very nice
Archana, you are so versatile :) simply lovely picture...makes me nostalgic evrytime I see them :)Wishing you Happy festivities!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
very pretty! that's a plant growing in a chai cup! how do you water it if it doesn't have a drainage hole?
very attractive image.loving the composition.
priya~ Isn't it lovely? It's actually a planter with holes below and the saucer is attached to the platter:-)
Sarmistha~ Thank you.
wonderful light on your chai cup:)! I like it:)! Susanne
lovely one Arch. have a similar one :)
Very nice
Archana, you are so versatile :) simply lovely picture...makes me nostalgic evrytime I see them :)
Wishing you Happy festivities!!
Post a Comment