Masala Chai served with Khakrasat Vishalla, a traditionally designed village-themed experience...
Magical hurricane lamps dot the low tables on a wintery evening...
A blurry photograph, but it captures the mood of the evening with twinkling hurricane lamps and fragrant smoke from 'sambrani' incense resin filling the atmosphere....
Looks Beautiful..And I totally get your feeling about the last pic..Somehow reminded me of the song "Mai ree" by Euphoria. It is one of those songs which gave a fairly good idea of the cold winters in North.
I so wanted to go there last week when i was visiting, but just didn't have the time. That last pic is amazing, the "blurriness" lends to the surreal beauty of it. Lovely pics - as always!
Ohh we loved Vishala, the way they used to serve food with so much of love and warmth! Thanks for bringing back those memories....next time i will make sure I go there, could nt go during my recent ahmd trip. Nice to look at it again after many years, still looks the same :)
6 comments:
the chai is so yummy, creamy and silky to look at
Looks Beautiful..And I totally get your feeling about the last pic..Somehow reminded me of the song "Mai ree" by Euphoria. It is one of those songs which gave a fairly good idea of the cold winters in North.
I so wanted to go there last week when i was visiting, but just didn't have the time. That last pic is amazing, the "blurriness" lends to the surreal beauty of it. Lovely pics - as always!
Ohh we loved Vishala, the way they used to serve food with so much of love and warmth! Thanks for bringing back those memories....next time i will make sure I go there, could nt go during my recent ahmd trip.
Nice to look at it again after many years, still looks the same :)
feel like going there..! so tempting description Archana..!
one of the best places to have food and the museum is amazing
Post a Comment