How funny, you just reminded me of those dhaba/thali style tea that you get served in a glass. I used to hate those, you could still see soap suds or someones thumbprints all over the cup! *squeam* That was so neat how you captured the steam, looks almost Genie-ish....;-)
Ann~ I love drinking my chai in the typical 'chai ka gilaas' because it reminds me of the dhaba/street corner chai shop ( with all those things you described) and I LOVE it!
12 comments:
How funny, you just reminded me of those dhaba/thali style tea that you get served in a glass. I used to hate those, you could still see soap suds or someones thumbprints all over the cup! *squeam*
That was so neat how you captured the steam, looks almost Genie-ish....;-)
Ann~ I love drinking my chai in the typical 'chai ka gilaas' because it reminds me of the dhaba/street corner chai shop ( with all those things you described) and I LOVE it!
That is so India!
Thanks:-)
How utterly relaxing. How on earth did you get such gorgeous curly steam tendrils? Love this.
Ohh I was just having the same biscuit...if only the "chai" wasnt MIA !!!! :) lovely photographs ! You are such an inspiration.
Lovely shots, both of them. I love to wrap my hands around a hot glass of chai too!
I love tea in a glass. And I just realized, I did my own shot today....c'mon over, Arch....it's a photo just for you ....
This is a lovely shot. The steam, the composition. Brilliant!
Lovely! That gilaas with britannia biscuit as a companion is the best thing for chai! Making me nostalgic...!
aww so yum :)
Oh wow...Your pics have made my mouth water. The tendrils of stream are so hypnotic! What a wonderfully quirky blog!
~peace~
Dusk
A beautiful set of photos.
:)
Andrea
wow! sweet shot
Indian Tea Board should pay you!
Post a Comment