I hope you speak Spanish, because I would love to share with you the post in which I am sharing a Blogger's prize with your astonishing beautifull blog!
I am a lover of tea, in all it's possible varieties. I beleive, as I am sure you also do, that tea is a whole experience... somtehing to taste not only with the mouth, but with all our presence and with all our senses.
With your images, I taste, and touch, and smell, and savour!! It is great. That is why I ask you to visit my blog and pick up your prize. It is an honour to be me who shares it with you!
dear Archana, I have been visiting your blogs on and off for the past few months, and its been a treat every time i do so. Every time i feel like watching something pretty, something inspiring, I open one of your blogs :) One of my favourites is your amazing collection of mugs. tea, ceramics, flowers, silver and bronze artifacts and so much more...love all your posts. Keep going! -anu
8 comments:
beautiful!
Bliss!
Arch you HAVE to tell me where you got that pretty cup from.
This morning I had my cup of chai in my garden. Bliss.
Just found your blog
xx Violet
Anon,Anita~ Thank you:-)
priya~ It's from Pondicherry but retailed at 'Tara' at the basement near Commercial Street.
Moon to Moon- Thanks, welcome:-)
Mmm, very Zen. Love it!
I hope you speak Spanish, because I would love to share with you the post in which I am sharing a Blogger's prize with your astonishing beautifull blog!
I am a lover of tea, in all it's possible varieties. I beleive, as I am sure you also do, that tea is a whole experience... somtehing to taste not only with the mouth, but with all our presence and with all our senses.
With your images, I taste, and touch, and smell, and savour!! It is great. That is why I ask you to visit my blog and pick up your prize. It is an honour to be me who shares it with you!
http://loscuarentaysusalrededores.blogspot.com/2010/09/la-red-de-redes.html
Lilyán
dear Archana, I have been visiting your blogs on and off for the past few months, and its been a treat every time i do so. Every time i feel like watching something pretty, something inspiring, I open one of your blogs :) One of my favourites is your amazing collection of mugs. tea, ceramics, flowers, silver and bronze artifacts and so much more...love all your posts. Keep going!
-anu
Post a Comment