There are some absolutely fantastic photographs on your blog about Chai.
I work for a firm, Chai Point, that is setting up India's first Chai brand.
We are running a photo contest on our facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/chaipoint) and I would really like it if you participated.
In addition to promoting our brand and increasing its visibility among the connoisseurs of Chai, we'd also like to use this contest as a way to elevate the status of this beverage and acknowledge its role in our daily lives.
6 comments:
hmm..Just perfect :)
Sigh! :-)
Cosy!
my green tea just isn't cutting it now that I've set eyes on these steaming glasses of joy.
Hi there,
There are some absolutely fantastic photographs on your blog about Chai.
I work for a firm, Chai Point, that is setting up India's first Chai brand.
We are running a photo contest on our facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/chaipoint) and I would really like it if you participated.
In addition to promoting our brand and increasing its visibility among the connoisseurs of Chai, we'd also like to use this contest as a way to elevate the status of this beverage and acknowledge its role in our daily lives.
Luv the see chai around the world..Glad to be in ur blog
Post a Comment