The joy of sipping 'chai' prepared in various styles in this incredible country called India is something to be experienced.
Thought of sharing the many cups of 'chai' enjoyed during our travels.
Milky Gujarati Masala chai poured over a sprig of fresh mint leaves.


6 comments:
I LOVE your blog! The moments you capture are so calming and peaceful.
This is awesome - Mint in chai - I could never imagine. So wonderful !! You inspire and ignite my love for coffee and I started a series "cafe and coffee" on my blog too Arch ! Thanks for your suggestion and thanks for inspiring. Keep in touch. Would love to have you over on my blog sometime when you get a chance - and share some Australian life with you. xx
Gujarat is one place, I waiting to visit.! May this year's Oct end, I will be visiting..! I am gonna enjoy that tour for sure..! :) Btw, journey through tea across country is such a nice way to show that you are a true tea-lover.!
love the series Arch..also realsied only today that you have a seperate blog only for chaai..I have been following your "Decor" and "Colors of Life"..but missed this :)
Oh oh, was this at Green House in Ahmedabad?
Because I had the exact same Pudina Chai there!
(http://shreyasrkrishnan.blogspot.com/2009/08/evening-at-greenhouse-with-la-and-avi.html)
Post a Comment